COVID Return to Play and Air Quality Protocol
- Oakland SC players are allowed to train and compete, but this may change without notice depending on county and state guidelines.
- Masks are optional outdoors but are required indoors.
- Oakland SC follows Covid-19 protocols and guidance from State of California, CDC and Alameda County
- We STRONGLY encourage vaccination for all staff and coaches.
- If a player or coach tests positive, they are required to notify the Club. Participants of that group/team may not train or compete for 10 days from test date. Per CDPH Guidelines, fully vaccinated individuals may continue to participate if asymptomatic. The Club will keep confidential and private any person reporting a positive Covid result.